Wednesday 3 March 2010

It's Official, I'm a Blogger!

I am a lifelong Liverpool fan who, for most of his adult life has endured years of disappointment, interspersed with moments of bliss - The 5-4 Against Alaves in the 2001 Uefa Cup Final, the 4-1 win at Old Trafford in 2009 and of course those glorious 45 second half minutes against Milan in Istanbul to name a few of those all to infrequent moments.

Having been born in the mid 70's I have distant memories of the glory days, but its been 20 years since Dalglish and the double and the success of the late 80's since I been lucky enough to bask in the glory of League success - far too long!

I am passionate about Liverpool and I'm England through and through. I live for match day and spend the days in-between re-living every kick, every decision and every goal.

This blog will be my view on Liverpool and football in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment